Entdecken Sie unsere vielfältigen Kurse!
6. December 2022, 8:00 - 7. December 2022, 16:30€299
Fascia massage - what exactly is it?
Fasciae are a thin collagen-containing membrane and they form the link between the rigid structures of the body, our bones and the moving muscles. Hardening or adhesions of the fasciae (connective tissue) are often the main cause of back pain and immobility. With the appropriate massage technique this can be prevented or treated. The aim of a fascia massage is to restore suppleness to the collagenous connective tissue that supports and surrounds the muscles through pressure stimulation. In this way, adhesions in the connective tissue can be loosened through targeted massage strokes and their original state can be restored.
Course: Fascia massage
- Effects: supports blood circulation, loosens adhesions of the fascia, alleviates complaints of the musculoskeletal system, the fascia tissue is moistened and thus becomes elastic again.
- Course dates: June 21 and 22, 2022 (FULL), December 06 and 07, 2022
- Duration: 2 days (20 sessions of 45 minutes each), 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
- Costs: 299.00 € plus VAT
- The price includes the following: Working documents, certificate, drinks and snacks
- Qualification: Certificate “Fascia Massage”
- Trainer: Oliver Bauer
- Venue: Kirchenwegstraße 5, 83404 Ainring (Upon request, we can also provide all training courses at your premises)
- Information material and personal consultation: +49 86 54 / 48 87-43 or email@example.com
- Training Program: Download PDF
Training: Fascia massage
A training from Kurland
In this course you will learn about the anatomy and location of fasciae and you will train effective massage techniques. With your qualification, you will receive a certificate that will enable you to use the Kurland® fascia massage in your spa or practice.
- Brief introduction to physiology, anatomy and location of fasciae and myofasciae tissue
- Functional anatomy of fasciae
- Basic treatment models in theory and practice
- Tender points, release techniques
- Examination techniques
- Basic treatment of the entire fascia system
- Myofascial techniques: Evaluation of fascia and myofascia tissues and their manipulation capabilities
- Indications and contraindications for fascia massage
- In addition. you can get to know the Permanent Contour® unit.
Effect of fascia massage and for whom it is suitable
A fascia massage is used for both, as prevention and as support in various areas: For sports competitions, in the professional or recreational sector, for private users or for wellness therapist. It helps with complaints of the musculoskeletal system, such as spinal syndromes, osteoarthritis or rheumatic complaints. In addition, fascia massage supports breathing, digestion and the cardiovascular system. It stimulates blood circulation and counteracts stress, sleep disorders as well as inner restlessness. The fascia roller is particularly popular for self-use.