Salt room - as effective as a cure at the seaside
Salt not only smells wonderfully like a vacation by the seaside, it is also healthy. This applies in particular when we inhale very fine salt particles. For this purpose, our product range includes our innovative Dry Salt technology: The state-of-the-art dry salt nebulizer grinds salt granules into very fine salt particles (<1 -10 μm) and distributes them in the room. People with respiratory problems particularly benefit from this dry salt atomization.
Everything at a glance
- State-of-the-art technology for dry salt atomization
- Digital control incl. high-resolution display
- Especially suitable for people with respiratory problems, colds, coughs, asthma, COPD, allergies, skin diseases and many more
- Constant salt content of 10 mg/m³
- Monitoring by measuring parameters such as salinity, temperature, humidity, oxygen content
- High quality stainless steel case
- Long operating time due to the use of high-performance motors
- Simple operation, hardly any maintenance and care required
- Long operating time with minimum workload
- Quiet operation thanks to silencers
- Can be connected to existing control systems and is expandable to a complete room control system
- Suitable for all room sizes
- Ideal application areas: Sabbia Med®, relaxation rooms, salt caves, salt lounge, wellness areas, saunas, also suitable for private areas
Ideal spa application for respiratory problems
Unlike conventional salt applications, the tiny salt particles spread throughout the entire respiratory system when inhaled: from the nose, into the sinuses, the throat, and into the outermost areas of the lungs. There they gently moisturize the mucous membranes and support blood circulation. This, in turn, stimulates the removal of mucus and dirt and helps to loosen stuck secretions within the respiratory tract more easily. This is ideal for people with cold, cough, asthma, COPD, allergies or skin diseases. But even the bronchial mucosa and the immune system of healthy people is strengthened through inhalation of the fine salt particles.
Dry salt nebulizer: high-quality technology, easy to use
The dry salt nebulizer consists of a high-quality stainless steel housing and a heavy duty industrial motor for extra long durability while daily operated. The heart of the system is the controller, which, together with a sensor, controls the temperature and humidity values as well as the oxygen and salt content in the salt room. These values can be read on the integrated display. In addition, an external display can provide information about the values elsewhere. The advantage for spa operators is based on its easy operation and cleaning: As our salt nebulizer is a completely dry system, maintenance and care requirements are reduced to a minimum. And due to the large storage container, one salt filling per day is sufficient. The dry salt nebulizer is ideal for equipping relaxation rooms, treatment rooms or complete wellness areas and it offers unique added value for guests.
Are you interested in a dry salt nebulizer? Here you can download the specification sheet with all technical details.
Here you can find the appropriate salt and brine products.
Discover the suitable wellness treatments with salt and brine.
Do you already know our Saltwater-Light Room? This is a unique relaxation room with minerals in the air.
Make sure you get your initial consultation
free of charge & without any obligation
The Kurland® team will be happy to support you in the conceptual design or implementation of new as well as existing spa areas. All of our facilities can be customized to meet your exact requirements and ideas with respect to design. Simply ask us free of charge and without any obligation.