Shower with a dousing bucket to cool down after the sauna
The Kurland bucket shower offers guests a very special refreshing experience after a steam bath or a sauna session. By pulling the chain, the wooden bucket, which is attached to the wall or the ceiling, tilts and an ice-cold gush of water pours over the guest. This causes the body, heated by the sauna session, to cool down abruptly – a real benefit for health and the immune system. The alternation between strong heat and cold stimuli trains the vessels, stimulates metabolism, helps regulate heat and improves blood circulation.
Everything at a glance
- Shower with a tilting bucket made of cambala wood
- The guest activates the shower by pulling the white cord
- Special refreshment experience for the guest
- Low acquisition costs, impressive result
- Amount of water adjustable at the filling valve, ranging from 5.5 to 15 liters
- Pleasant, wide and full gush, easy to dose with low traction force
- Due to a continuous stable rotary axis it can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling
- Exterior: Outside, the bucket is coated with weather protection glaze, inside with a blue coating
- No staff necessary
- Ideal after a sauna session
- Health-supporting effect due to hot-cold stimuli
- Strengthens the immune system, stimulates metabolism, assists in thermoregulation and improves blood circulation
- 3 stainless steel bands, bucket diameter top 43 cm, height approx. 31.5 cm
- Distance to the gush of water approx. 50 cm, PES cordage
- Including complete stainless steel suspender for special loads and float valve
- Water connection via shower hose or hose screw connection
- Total weight of the entire accessories approx. 12 kg.
Health promoting hot-cold stimuli after the sauna
In the sauna, the skin is cleared of impurities and the cold shower closes the pores. The clean skin behaves as it were “sealed”, and this helps to prevent from blackheads and skin impurities. In addition, the hot-cold stimulus improves well-being and reduces stress. The large 29-liter bucket has a diameter of 43 cm, a height of about 31.5 cm and is made of high quality cambala wood and 3 stainless steel bands. With respect to water content, you can choose between 5.5 and 15 liters and set the values on the filling valve. Thanks to the continuous stable axis of rotation, it can be either mounted on the wall or on the ceiling.
Outdoor bucket shower
For an outdoor installation, you can get the bucket with weather protection glaze and a blue interior coating. Assembly includes complete suspension device made of V4A stainless steel for special loads and float valve. After tilting and emptying, the bucket refills automatically so that spa staff is unnecessary. Tilting takes always place abruptly by pulling on a strong white pull rope and represents a very special experience for the guest.
Are you interested in a Bucket Shower? Here you can download the specification sheet with all technical details.
Here you can find products suitable for showers and baths.
Discover our numerous wellness treatments and massages.
Do you already know our other multi-sensory showers, for example the mill wheel shower?
Make sure you get your initial consultation
free of charge & without any obligation
The Kurland® team will be happy to assist you with the conceptualization or implementation of new or existing spa areas. All of our equipment can be customized to meet your exact requirements and ideas with respect to design. Simply ask us free of charge and without any obligation.