Entdecken Sie unsere vielfältigen Kurse!
Energy point massage
4. September 2023, 8:30 - 16:30€169
Energy point massage - what exactly is it?
Energy point massage is based on the Japanese healing flow and activates various energy points on the body. Using gentle strokes and acupressure, the practitioner massages the energy points to relieve blockages and tensions and to stimulate the flow of energy. A range of herbal massage oils, essential oils and special fragrances that address the limbic system provide valuable support.
Course: Energy point massage
- Effects: balancing, harmonizing, calming, relaxing, strengthens the immune system, relieves blockages and tensions.
- Course dates: April 5, 2023 and September 4, 2023
- Duration: 1 day (10 sessions of 45 minutes each), 8:30 a.m. to 04:30 p.m.
- Costs: 169.00 € plus VAT.
- IThe price includes the following: Working documents, certificate, drinks
- Qualification: Certificate “Energy Point Massage”
- Trainer: Oliver Bauer
- Venue: Sägewerkstr. 2, 83404 Ainring
(Upon request, we can also provide all training courses at your premises)
- Information material and personal consultation: +49 86 54 / 48 87-43 or email@example.com
- Training program: Download PDF
Training course: Energy point massage
Ausbildungsangebot von Kurland
In this course you will learn about the most important energy points, massage strokes, and movement sequences to successfully perform an energy point massage. Upon termination you will receive a certificate that enables you to apply the Kurland® energy point massage in your spa.
- Getting to know the individual energy and pressure points
- Special massage strokes from Kurland®
- Hands-on training of the Kurland® oil anointing
- The different effects of the individual Kurland® care and essential oils
Getting to know your own energy points
Many people make use of the effects of an energy point massage unconsciously: When we feel tense, we automatically massage our neck. Pain in the head area is often relieved by rubbing the temples. If we suffer from a headache or we face a difficult brainteaser, we put our index finger on the eyebrows. All these touches are usually done by massaging, circular movements. In this way we support our inner flow of energy. The diameter of the effective surface of an energy point corresponds to about 7 cm. If possible, each energy point should be massaged for about 2 minutes.
Effects of the energy point massage and for whom it is suitable
For those who feel tired, burned out and exhausted, energy point massage can achieve recovery. It stimulates the energy flow, releases blockages and tensions and has a balancing, harmonizing effect and strengthens the immune system.
Shop the appropriate products for energy point massage such as our wonderfully fragrant oil blends.
Get to know other massages and treatments from Kurland.
Learn more about suitable spa equipment for energy point massage, for example, the massage and cosmetic tables.
Find out more about our other courses: Do you already know fascia massage or Pantai Luar?
Contact us via E-Mail, phone +49 86 54 / 48 87-22 or contact form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.