Entdecken Sie unsere vielfältigen Kurse!
- This event has passed.
Cosmetic Basic & Special
1. January 2021, 8:30 - 16:30
With the right technique to beautiful and healthy skin
Our fascinating organ “the skin” is much more than a form-giving body shell. It separates the body between its inner life and the outside world that surrounds it. In order to support the skin in its many important functions in the best possible way, a daily care routine and regular visits to the cosmetic studio are particularly recommended. Learn the secret of a successful cosmetic facial treatment with our Kurland® Classic series. Also discover our goat butter range and the matching treatment.
Courses: Cosmetic Basic & Special
- Effects: nourishing, relaxing, moisturizing, skin refining, smoothing
- Course dates Cosmetic Basic: January 15, 2024, May 13, 2024, October 7, 2024
- Course dates Cosmetic Special: January 16, 2024, May 14, 2024, October 8, 2024
- Duration: 1 day each (10 teaching units á 45 min)
- Cost: € 189,- plus VAT.
- Included in the price: Working documents and certificate
- Venue: Sägewerkstr. 2, 83404 Ainring
(Upon request, we can also provide all training courses at your premises)
- Certificate: “Kurland® Cosmetic Basic” or “Kurland® Cosmetic Special
- Information material and personal consultation: +49 86 54 / 48 87-43 or email@example.com
- Training program: Download PDF
Course: Cosmetic Basic
Our course is aimed at people interested in cosmetics and newcomers. But also cosmeticians who want to get to know our treatments with Kurland® products are welcome. We look forward to your participation in our Basic Course.
- Introduction to the anatomy of the skin
- Customer anamnesis
- Skin texture analysis (optical & tactile)
- Execution of cleansing and peeling
- Application of creams, masks, serums
- Cosmetic massage strokes on the face
- Carrying out a complete basic cosmetic treatment
- Hygienic aspects in the cosmetic area
Course: Cosmetic Special
You have completed our Cosmetic Basic Course or are already a practicing cosmetician and would like to deepen or expand your knowledge. In this course you will learn four cosmetic treatments with different focus. Our special treatments cover the individual needs of your guests/customers and are guaranteed to remain in pleasant memory until your next stay in your hotel or institute.
- Short repetition of skin anatomy
- Customer anamnesis and skin condition analysis
- Four cosmetic treatments with the respective focus on:
Relaxation, Detox, Anti-Aging, Cleansing
- Preparation and application of peelings, masks, creams and serums
- Use of goods and cost calculation
Procedure of a professional facial treatment
Classic facial treatments start with an anamnesis and skin analysis, followed by cleansing, peeling, various masks, wraps, relaxing massages, and finally intensive care with high-quality cosmetics. Effective supplements are ampoules, modeling, eyebrow or eyelash treatments and make-up. In this course you will learn how to correctly assess the skin and its condition and how to perform a professional classic facial treatment with our Kurland® products.
Beauty starts with a beautiful skin
The care products play a crucial role in the cosmetic facial treatment. The more natural the ingredients are, the better for the skin. A good product must be an all-rounder: It must moisturize, soften the skin, promote regeneration and support diverse skin functions. And of course, this should be achieved in the most natural way possible. You think this is very demanding? No, not at all. For decades, Kurland has relied on the power of nature for its care products, drawing from it the most valuable raw materials, such as goat butter, Aloe Vera, jojoba oil, vitamins A and E, Shea butter, almond oil or calendula extract. Kurland® cosmetic product lines and oils are perfectly adapted to different skin needs.
Cosmetic products and accessories for professional facial treatments
Get to know our Kurland Classic series – a cosmetic line for professional facial treatments. The Classic line contains gentle cleansers, masks, peelings, facial oil and high-quality finishing care. Discover all the advantages of the Kurland Classic series here.