Entdecken Sie unsere vielfältigen Kurse!
27. November 2023, 8:30 - 28. November 2023, 16:30
Ayurveda massage – what exactly is it?
The Indian healing art Ayurveda follows a holistic approach. The massage serves the inner balance and physical well-being. Every human being consists of an interplay of three different life energies, the doshas.
Course: Ayurveda massage
- Effects: Provides inner balance and physical well-being
- Course dates: June 12 and 13, 2023; November 27 and 28, 2023
- Costs: 329.00 € plus VAT
- The price includes the following: Working documents, certificate, drinks
- Qualification: Certificate “Ayurveda massage“
- Trainer: Oliver Bauer
- Venue: Sägewerkstr. 2, 83404 Ainring
(Upon request, we can also provide all training courses at your premises.)
- Information material and personal advice: +49 86 54/4887-43 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training program: Download PDF
Training: Ayurveda massage
Training offer from Kurland
In the course “Ayurveda massage” you will learn the different Ayurveda massage techniques as well as suitable products.
- Learning the massage techniques::
Abhyanga – full body massage
Shiro-Abhyanga – head-face
Shirodhara – forehead cast
Padabhyanga – feet
- Explanation of the Kurland® Ayurvedic oils: Kapha, Pitta and Vata
Vata, Kapha, Pitta – die drei Doshas
The doshas guide and order the body and, depending on their distribution, also directly contribute to a person’s lifestyle, character or appearance. Thus, in Ayurveda, each person can be assigned to one of the three types based on their predominant doshas:
- Vata Dosha
- Kapha Dosha
- Pitta Dosha
Buy the suitable products for Ayurvedic massage online: our Ayurvedic oils.
Get to know the other massage treatments and treatments of Kurland.
Learn more about matching spa equipment to your treatment, such as our massage tables.
Inform yourself also about our other courses: Do you already know fascia massage or Pantai Luar?